Join the Discussion
The 8th World Water Forum will have financing one of its central themes, focusing on innovative solutions and facing emerging problems towards water security. In order to comprise the debate sections, the following three topics have been set, which should split into Thematic Sessions and other debate stages during the event in 2018:
- Economics and financing for innovative investments
- Financing implementation of water SDGs and adaptation to climate change
- Finance for sustainable development – supporting water-friendly business
Considering the above topics about Finance:
- What are the major challenges under each topic that concern civil society and communities and need to be raised for debate during the 8th World Water Forum?
- How those challenges apply to problems in your city, community or neighbouring surroundings?
Your feedback will support the organization instances of the Forum in the definition of Thematic Sessions and other opportunities for debate during the event.