This discussion is now closed.
The 8th World Water Forum will have Ecosystems as one of its central themes, focusing on water quality, ecosystem livelihoods and biodiversity. In order to reach that, four topics have been set to comprise the debate questions under Ecosystems. The following topics should split into Thematic Sessions and other debate stages during the 8th World Water Forum in 2018:
- Managing and restoring ecosystems for water services and biodiversity
- Natural and engineered hydrological systems
- Water and land use
- Ensuring water quality from ridge to reef
Considering the above topics about Ecosystems:
- What are the major challenges under each topic that concern civil society and communities and need to be raised for debate during the 8th World Water Forum?
- How those challenges apply to problems in your city, community or neighbouring surroundings?
Your feedback will support the organization instances of the Forum in the definition of Thematic Sessions and other opportunities for debate during the event.