This discussion is now closed.
The 8th World Water Forum will have Water and Climate Change as one of its central themes, focusing on climate risk assessment, water safety and protection of people and livelihoods. In order to reach that, four topics have been set to comprise the debate questions under Climate. The following topics should split into Thematic Sessions and other debate stages during the 8th World Water Forum in 2018:
- Managing risk and uncertainty for resilience and disaster preparedness
- Water and adaptation to climate change
- Water and climate change mitigation
- Climate science and water management: the communication between science and decision/policy making
Considering the above topics about Climate:
- What are the major challenges under each topic that concern civil society and communities and need to be raised for debate during the 8th World Water Forum?
- How those challenges apply to problems in your city, community or neighbouring surroundings?
Your feedback is going to support the organisation instances of the Forum in the definition of Thematic Sessions and other opportunities for debate during the event.